Wednesday, July 12, 2006

Update type stuff...

Yes, I'm still stealing internet. We are going to switch companies I think. Grumpy D is getting tired of bringing his work laptop home. I sign on as soon as Tornado T is in bed and ignore Grumpy D the rest of the night.

Tornado T is really fun and trying right now! He's in a giggly stage and everything is just so funny to him. If I walk towards him then I'm "playing chase" and he just giggles, shrieks, and then runs away laughing. Changing his diaper is like trying to change an octopus. His hands and legs are every where and he just laughs the whole time. He also loves to run around his crib and laugh and squirm away when I'm trying to pick him up.

I've started time outs with him standing in the corner. We've been at it for 3 days now and today he stood there the whole time with his face in the corner and didn't try to leave or look around. Today also is the first time that he's realized that it's no fun to be in the corner. We had tears instead of giggles. I only put him in time out when he won't stay out of the kitchen cabinets or dishwasher. (Maybe once or twice a day) It seems to deter him a bit, but not much yet.

He loves playing outside, but won't walk on the grass when it gets long or dirt at all. It causes him serious grief when a ball rolls onto the dirt! He HATES being barefoot.

That's it for us! Update over.

1 comment:

Valarie said...

Tornado sounds about right. It sounds like he and Howie would get along great.