Oh no! (((HUGS))) Olivia! Please let me know if there's anything I can do!
Oh my gosh, that makes me so sad. I was hoping it would be much easier for you this time and you wouldn't have to go through that again.
Olivia, my heart is heavy for what you are going through. ((hugs))
I'm so sorry. Losing twins has to be so hard! :'( (((HUGS)))
Olivia, I am so sorry.~Cyl
HUGS!!! I'm so sorry Olivia.
((hugs)) I am so sorry.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Oh no! (((HUGS))) Olivia! Please let me know if there's anything I can do!
Oh my gosh, that makes me so sad. I was hoping it would be much easier for you this time and you wouldn't have to go through that again.
Olivia, my heart is heavy for what you are going through. ((hugs))
I'm so sorry. Losing twins has to be so hard! :'( (((HUGS)))
Olivia, I am so sorry.
~Cyl
HUGS!!! I'm so sorry Olivia.
((hugs)) I am so sorry.
Post a Comment