LOL! I have one of those somewhere that's been used that way by kids that were way too big for it! It's a hand-me-down, too.
To answer your question, I don't know when we're closing for sure. It should range from a week from today to two weeks from today. I hate not knowing! I'm still in denial, I think...
5 comments:
ciao da lugano - switzerland , giovanna
How cute! looks quite comfy so I can see why he chooses it ;)
SO cute! Love that kid!
Learning early, I see... :)
LOL! I have one of those somewhere that's been used that way by kids that were way too big for it! It's a hand-me-down, too.
To answer your question, I don't know when we're closing for sure. It should range from a week from today to two weeks from today. I hate not knowing! I'm still in denial, I think...
Post a Comment