We have had a sink in our garage for a few weeks and it's just been waiting for a faucet to be chosen. Lo and behold, my kitchen faucet started leaking yesterday so off to Lowe's we went. While looking at our choices we saw our current faucet. It was a whopping $38 dollars. Big wonder that it was leaking!
DA and I had taken separate cars so I ran one more errand while DA went home. I came home and found that he decided to replace the sink that night. Did I mention that it was around 8pm when I got home? As always, we need a few more items to complete the project. It's always like that for us, since we live 25 minutes from the closest Lowe's.
So.... currently I have no kitchen sink and no running water in there. I guess that means I can't cook dinner tonight. Darn.
1 comment:
Darn! Maybe I could detach my faucet before dh gets home....
Post a Comment