
Here is T's bedding. The wall is a bit darker now that it has another coat of paint...
I was thinking something truck related since Toby is obsessed with trucks. Maybe some trains too, I don’t know. But what do I do? I'm not sold on either thing. Do I find wallpaper that has cute trucks and cut them out? The walls are REALLY textured (which is a HUGE pain painting) so would wall paper stick? Are there cutouts/decals somewhere that won’t look cheap and too kid-ish?Maybe if I find something I should put it around the whole room? (Just at the top. Not randomly scattered.)
2 comments:
What about writing something along there? Find some cute quote to put up. You could freehand it or get something like from WonderfulGraffiti.com (or someplace similar.)
What about painting some truck stencils? I had stencils in my room as a kid (scottie dogs) and I loved them.
Post a Comment