I am ready for some down time. Right now I am debating whether or not we really have to eat next week. I don't want to leave the house to go to the grocery store.
My week in review:
Monday: went into my Dr's to give a urine sample. Blood in your urine is not a good thing! (Dr's office is about 45 minutes away) Ended up spending the day up there at my mom's running errands.
Tuesday: Primary day. Had my primary presidency meetings and ran more errands.
Wednesday: An early morning trip to the grocery store for donuts led to spending the day fixing a flat tire. Thank heavens for Grandpa (who works closer than DA does) who came and changed my tire for me. We had to make a trip home (grocery store is 15 minutes from my house) to get a wrench to get the stupid jack to come out of the car, and to get the car manual so we could figure out how to get the spare out. Complicated! I found out later that the tire couldn't be fixed so we bought 4 new tires.
Thursday: Went up to my mom's so I could leave the car to get worked on. Bought baby material for a quilt that Grandma is going to make. Ended up paying for an alignment, new stems for the tire (two broke off) and rear brake pads. It was one expensive flat tire.
Today (Friday): I'm trying to work up the energy to go to the grocery store. Tonight we are meeting DA and a friend from out of town for dinner. Dinner will be in the big city so more driving is involved.... sigh.
Tomorrow: a scentsy party to attend (unfortunately with T in tow) and then a Temple trip later that afternoon.
To all you women who do this day in and day out my hat is off to you! I like staying home more than this.
2 comments:
I LOVE LOVE LOVE your blog! That is such a neat background. How did you create that?
And you're having a girl! I don't think I knew that. I'm glad to hear you're doing well. Take care.
StacyS
So how did you do it? I cannot figure out how to change the background???
LOL-Paige
Post a Comment