Thursday, December 13, 2007

So, so tired...

I am so done with this whole Christmas thing. My tree is only half decorated but I can't seem to make myself finish it. Presents are wrapped and under the tree but I have a few I need to mail but I keep forgetting!

My MIL is coming for Christmas and I have a list of stuff I want to clean/organize before she comes, but she just may have to love me anyway inspite of dusty blinds and curtains, and windows that need washing.

I just need the hoopla to be over so I can sit and do nothing. I am out of Dr. Pepper and that seems to be the only way I can get things done.

Baby girl is huge and heavy it seems. And still un-named.

2 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I hear ya....only my baby is still just the size of a Coke can. Speaking of which, I'm already enjoying one. At 7:33 am. *sigh*

Anonymous said...

Hey! I need your address! E-mail please!