Thursday, February 07, 2008

T's Third Birthday

I realize it looks I posted every picture that I took, but I didn't. Honest.

Pictures from T's 3rd birthday party. Since baby A was only a week old we kept the party small. Really small.

If you think it looks like T had been bawling, you would be right. We had a trauma, a tantrum, and a melt down before our little party. That's what happens when you peek at your presents while Mom is wrapping them! You still have to wait!
The box from Nana and A that T had been dying to open for 2 days.



Baby A, the little party animal.

The most beloved Trash Can Truck and reason for the trauma, tantrum, and melt down.
He loved the candles that kept lighting themselves!


3 comments:

Valarie said...

we need to get together for a playdate sometime. Our boys seem to have identical interest, or you know... are both 3 year old boys. We

Happy birthday to T!.

Olivia said...

Val, I would love to! You still have my email?

Anonymous said...

How sweet & so much fun! Boys & their trucks (you almost want to throw them out the window) I am talking about the trucks... We have the green version of that truck & I always hear it going off at random.. ???Spooky??? It looks like everyone had fun.