Wednesday, May 07, 2008

No you aren't lost.

I've changed things up a bit. I decided one day after another sounded negative (it's a blog! Why am I putting so much thought into this darn thing?) and tried to go with something new. I get bored easily so don't be surprised if I change the name again. If you have any suggestions for a title let me know! As for the kids, DA doesn't want me to put their names on the web and since they are his kids too, I am complying. ;). I was tired of just calling them by their initals so I came up with new names. Tornado T really is a whirlwind of energy and destruction, and we really do call the baby Bubbles. She blows bubbles all day long.

2 comments:

Kris said...

So cute! I love the new design.

Anonymous said...

Love, love love the new background and title.