ROFL...i'd like one, too. mine wiggles and works its way 2-3 inches out from under the counter.
mine's leaking all over the floor. Close enough where I can see all the water residue but far enough in that I can't reach to wipe it up.
You sound just like me!! Ha-Ha!
Not boring I would love a new dishwasher!
We just got a new dishwasher a few weeks ago today after our old one died! It just made me giddy after doing dishes by hand for so long!!! Enjoy your dishwasher Olivia!! And cute blog by the way :)
Post a Comment
5 comments:
ROFL...i'd like one, too. mine wiggles and works its way 2-3 inches out from under the counter.
mine's leaking all over the floor. Close enough where I can see all the water residue but far enough in that I can't reach to wipe it up.
You sound just like me!! Ha-Ha!
Not boring I would love a new dishwasher!
We just got a new dishwasher a few weeks ago today after our old one died! It just made me giddy after doing dishes by hand for so long!!!
Enjoy your dishwasher Olivia!! And cute blog by the way :)
Post a Comment