Please post or send me your favorites. We have FINALLY seasoned our dutch oven that we got for our wedding almost 8 years ago. It's been through 5 moves and it's patience finally has been rewarded. We are going camping next month (for the first time as a family) and are testing out recipes so we make sure we don't starve.
3 comments:
I was planning on going camping last weekend, but ended up coming down with a cold. But here is a website that I looked up to find some recipes. I can't say that I've tried them yet, but let me know if you like any of them...
http://www.dutchovendude.com/dutch-oven-recipes.asp
I love dutch oven breakfast casserole. You just layer it with everything bad for you. Hashbrowns, eggs, sausage or bacon, cheese. Then let it cook until it's deliciously done.
I got one for christmas and was hoping that you could give me some recipes. Kris has a cake recipe that is easy. I'll get her to give it to you. Have fun camping.
Post a Comment