okay, I've thought about it and I think I'm going to continue with this blogging thing. Not much has happened in my absence. Although I will post about our first family camping trip soon.
One problem I have though. My kids names on here? Totally wrong. Has been for a while. Tornado is totally not a tornado anymore. The kid is sweet, shy, stubborn and very calm lately.
Now Bubbles ..... she is a dynamo. A fearless hurricane, tsunami, and an earthquake all wrapped up in a tiny body. She has no fear, definitely thinks she rules things around here, and has the sweetest smile when she's jabbering at you. So..... any suggestions as to new names for them?
2 comments:
Yay yay yay! So glad you'll be popping up in my reader again!
Cant think of any new names, Do you have nicknames already for them? Glad you will be blogging again. I go through phases with it for sure.
Post a Comment