Monday, September 07, 2009

What am I supposed to do now?

To keep AM dressed during naps and bedtime we've been pinning her jammies closed. (yes, we have to change her into jammies for her naps now) Then we had to move the pin to the inside of the jammies. Now she has figured out that. What's next? How do I keep my daughter dressed and out of her diaper?

Really kid. Give me a break. I know you're smart, but you're trying my patience!

4 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

mittens?

I've got nothing.

Our family said...

eh, being dressed is totally overrated anyway. Just double up on the plastic sheets and let her inner nudist out.

Stephanie said...

I've heard of mom's cutting the feet off the zipper pj's and putting them on backwards (zipper runs down the back).

Olivia said...

We've ended up keeping her diaper duct taped (cuz she can get it off without even taking her clothes off), putting her jammies on backwards, and then taping the zipper up her back and then folding it over the top, around to the inside of the zipper, so it's completly covered by duct tape. If she can get out of that they she deserves to be naked.