My offical due date is April 1st but I highly doubt I will make it. I had TJ at 39 weeks and AM at 37 weeks. My blood pressure does get really high. With AM I was on modified best rest for a few weeks, then full on strict bed rest for 2 weeks and then they induced.
My Dr. is trying a few different things this time so we'll see if they work or not. It starts to go up at 30 weeks so we'll know soon.
You DO look so cute. (and I'm sure just as cute when you leave the hospital in your regular jeans-lucky duck) Adam LOVED the apple butter BTW. He ate it in under a week, so thanks for the recipe. hope you stay feeling good. :)
7 comments:
Look how cute you are! When's the actual due date. Do you usually have blood pressure problems?
My offical due date is April 1st but I highly doubt I will make it. I had TJ at 39 weeks and AM at 37 weeks. My blood pressure does get really high. With AM I was on modified best rest for a few weeks, then full on strict bed rest for 2 weeks and then they induced.
My Dr. is trying a few different things this time so we'll see if they work or not. It starts to go up at 30 weeks so we'll know soon.
You DO look so cute. (and I'm sure just as cute when you leave the hospital in your regular jeans-lucky duck)
Adam LOVED the apple butter BTW. He ate it in under a week, so thanks for the recipe. hope you stay feeling good. :)
exciting! you are getting so close and look great!
You look great! Hopefully what the Dr is trying will help this time.
you look awesome!
Such a cute picture.
Post a Comment