Monday, January 24, 2011

My Hoover baby

SL has always done things, and hit milestones, much faster than her big brother and sister. And when it comes to eating she is way more advanced. Maybe it's just that fact that she's the 3rd one and I don't have time to sit down and spoon feed her. Not that she'd let me anyway. If she can't pick it up and put it in her mouth on her own, then she isn't interested in it. Also, she's my 3rd baby. I'm not as paranoid as I was with the other two. I started giving her food way earlier. I started giving her big people food at 9 months. Now the next part of this post is mostly for me. I'm trying to keep a list of everything she has liked (almost everything) and the things she hasn't (deli turkey). So far she has loved:

cinnamon rolls
cereal
waffles
bananas
strawberries
grapes
McDonalds Cheeseburgers
chicken nuggets
corn dogs
spaghetti o's (she won't let me feed them to her anymore though)
deli ham
balogna
cheese
pizza
roast beef
roasted turkey
rice
quesadillas
rolls
scrambled eggs

Pretty much she eats anything and everything and LOVES it. She doesn't let the fact of only having two teeth get her down. She is such a fun girl.

No comments: