...I find is more than a matter of anatomy. When TJ walks into the bathroom and discovers no toilet paper he comes to find me and gets me to fix it. When AM walks into the bathroom and discovers no toilet paper she says "Oh, we are out of tissue!" then she runs to the other bathroom and gets not one, but two rolls of toilet paper to take to the other bathroom. Even through they are still so small, AM can find anything and remember where she left things. TJ (like his father) can't find things even when they are in front of his face.
1 comment:
That's funny.
It's exactly the opposite at our house. I can never find any thing, but Adam always knows aexactly where everything is. It's lucky he has such a good memory becuse he never puts things away where they go. That's why I have a home for every thing. If it's not in it's home, I'll never find it.) :)
Post a Comment