Wednesday, June 07, 2006

The end of kisses....

Tornado T is only 16 months old. He's too little not to be returning kisses anymore, but that is exactly what he's doing. For a while when I would make kissy noises he would pop out the binkey and run to give me a kiss. Not anymore. Now when I make kissy noises he will come, lean over until his forehead touches my lips, leave it there for a minute, and then back up. It's sweet in his own way.



6 comments:

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

I still think he's just about the cutest kid EVER.

Valarie said...

oh, that is sweet. What a cute kid!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

wait until he starts wiping them off. :( way cute kid, btw.

~V~ said...

I just love that first pic!!

Lee said...

ROFL that is what my kids used to always do. It cracks me up. Now they are all into kissing me with gooey faces.

Rachau said...

He is so cute!