Monday, March 10, 2008

Ridiculously Easy... and good... Beef noodle bowl

The only changes I made was to double the sauce and I used pre-cut broccoli and carrot stir-fry veggies. I also used steak that had already been cut into stir-fry strips.

I made this in less that 20 minutes while being pestered unmercifully by my three year old and stopping umpteen times to put a pacifier in the mouth of my screaming 6 week old.

-Oh, and giving credit where credit is due, I got this recipe from K*raft magazine.

Beef Noodle Bowl
1/2 lb. linguine, uncooked
3 cups broccoli florets
3 carrots, peeled, sliced
2 tsp. oil
1 lb. beef sirloin steak, cut into strips
1/4 cup K*RAFT Asian Toasted Sesame Dressing
1 Tbsp. teriyaki sauce

COOK pasta in large saucepan as directed on package, adding vegetables to the boiling water for the last 2 min.

MEANWHILE, heat oil in large nonstick skillet. Add meat; cook until browned on all sides, stirring occasionally. Stir in dressing and teriyaki sauce; cook 2 min. or until sauce is thickened, stirring occasionally.

DRAIN pasta mixture; place in large serving bowl. Add meat mixture; toss to coat.

1 comment:

Rachelle said...

I'm gonna have to try this. I'm all about quick and easy with two kiddos!