Tuesday, July 15, 2008

Not so fast...

Okay, so I'm totally procrastinating packing for girls camp and putting together stuff for the skits. So here I sit typing up an update.

Tornado is doing so well with potty training. In fact I think it's complete. He hasn't had an accident in weeks now. He's loving his Disney movies, though I think we need to watch them more sparingly. It took a week to convince him that he was a Prince, not a Princess. Now I am the princess and he is the prince.

Bubbles had her second tooth come in and is probably a week away from crawling. She's getting up on her hands and knees and can scoot all over the room. I don't know where she thinks she's going, but she's in a hurry to get there.

3 comments:

Stephanie Greenwood said...

I'm so jealous that you get to go to girl's camp... some of the best memories I have involve girl's camp with you guys. I'm not sure if Christy has yet fulfilled her lifetime goal of running bras up the flagpole...
we should all go back to girl's camp!

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

I also loved Girl's Camp! I hope you have a great time and the girls are good for you. Always so much drama, but fun :)

Yay for Tornado and Bubbles. So many big steps!

Kris said...

I hope you have fun at Girl's Camp. That was always my favorite. Grandpa used to drive all of our gear up, it was great to share it with him.