Monday, August 04, 2008

Just hanging out... fun pictures and a vent.

This guy has been here the last three times I've driven by. He must like to hang out here close to our subdivision. This time when I saw him I went home got my camera and came back. I stopped the car, turned on my hazard lights and snapped a few shots. He looked at me for a while and I looked at him. He could have cared less about me being there.




Now to the vent. I hate my camera and can't afford a new one. If it's on continual auto focus then I get a HUGE lag time, miss what I was trying to take, but my pics are in focus. When I switch to manual focus (hold the button down half way to focus on my object, then push the rest of the way to take the shot) I have no lag time, get what I was trying to take but 90% of the time my pics are blurry. I can't win! It makes me so frustrated. So here is the blurry animal. Only 2 out of the 6 pictures weren't blurry.

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

Wow, my boys would have loved seeing that!