Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Tornado goes to Pre-school

He has been SOOO excited. We got his backpack ready last night with all of his "all about me" items and since then he's been trying to leave and go to pre-school. He kept telling me "I go to Pre-school (pronounced p-school) by myself!"

He got up at 6:30 this morning and let me tell you, it took a LONG time for 9:00am to roll around. -For both him and me!Getting his name tag put on.
You're still here Mom? Leave already!

8 comments:

Sabra at Sew a Straight Line said...

He's so big!! and his shirt matches the walls in his classroom :)

kstrack said...

What fun! It is so fun to watch them grow up, but secretly sad when they don't care if you leave.

Anonymous said...

YAY for school!! He looks so excited.

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Holy crap! When did he get so big???

And did I tell you I'm blogging again? If I did, sorry. 4 kids is kicking my butt.

Olivia said...

Yeah he's totally getting big. The kid comes up to my waist!

Paula said...

Jen is great, he will have so much fun this year!! I always love seeing my kids get excited about learning.

fivewalkers said...

I can hardly believe that he is in pre-school now!! What a milestone! Looks like he is totally ready for school. What a cutie!

Kris said...

Looks like he is enjoying himself. School is such a big and fun step!