Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Boring, Boring, Boring....

That's me... Nothing is happening, so there is nothing to post.

Here is some random stuff....

* I hate my new calling. Currently I am a primary teacher, on the Humanitarian Board, and am now the Enrichment Leader. I guess this is what I get for never going to enrichment?

* I hate, hate, hate this cold weather. T and I are stir crazy. You know it's bad when you are excited to go to the grocery store.

* My floors need to be mopped and I don't want to do it.

* Can't wait for summer when we can play outside.

* T is turning 2 on Friday. Floors need to be mopped because we have a bunch of family coming who have never seen the house...

* T is obsessed with parmesan cheese right now. Today he brought it to me while I was in the shower. Along with his sippy and the milk jug.

4 comments:

Blackeyedsue said...

I am not liking my calling so much either. Same as yours, only without the primary calling. They got rid of that when they gave me Enrichment leader.

I hope things look more fun for you!

Char @ Crap I've Made said...

Isn't this weather THE WORST?

I can't believe your kid is two. It seems like just yesterday we had that classy lunch/shower at McDonald's for you.

The parmesan thing is too cute!

QueenMeadow said...

I'm tired of this weather too :(

T can't be 2, he can't! But he is adorable so I guess you can keep him ;)

Rachelle said...

You're not boring! And would it please warm up? What did you decide to get T for his birthday?