Tonight I had to use the pumice stone on my 23 month old son's feet. I took his socks off to bathe him and his heels and big toes are all dry and peely. (That's probably not a word, but it works for me at the moment.) For the record I always put lotion on his feet after I bathe him. I will have to investigate and see if DA does the same when it is his night to bathe T.
DA has the worst feet in the world! He won't put lotion on them and they are always dry, cracked, and peeling. They look awful! Well it seems that T takes after him in this respect too. As if he wasn't already a mini DA.
It's the dead of winter and T wears socks all the time. If they are like this now, what are they going to be like in the summer?
1 comment:
Poor kiddo! Cam has weird toenails inherited from his daddy.
Post a Comment