They have invaded. AGAIN! I swear they are invading every time I turn around. I kill the ants off but they always come back. I already vaccum my dining room and kitchen 2-3 a week. What else am I supposed to do? I wish I could keep my floor crumb free but I have a three year old. Crumbs are a way of life!
3 comments:
My kitchen's fine, but they're in two of our bathrooms. I've watched them and can't figure out what they find so enticing in there. Of course my kids' secret stashes of crackers and candy under their beds always make for a fantastic ant find too.
I am being invaded too! I think that it's the time of year. I buy ant traps, they look like little beige disks. Those seem to help.
When we lived in CW Heights we had a professional exterminator come and I never had problems again (oh and Nate filled in every hole we could find with spackle and stuff... I also heard the traps that they eat the food & take back to the nest??? IDK but I swear it totally helped.
Post a Comment