Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pictures of the kids

I don't have much to say except I've been sick for two weeks now, but I'll spare you the details! So here are pics of the kids.

Bubbles is now 4 1/2 months old. She is getting to be a big girl. She is happy and content.

She LOVES her toes.
Tornado loves to play with his soccer ball. He is a bit confused though because he keeps saying he is playing baseball.


4 comments:

fivewalkers said...

Your kids are adorable. That pix of Bubbles smiling on the floor is priceless.

Stephanie Greenwood said...

Very cute kiddos. I love it when they lay on the floor and their toes are the best toy ever invented. It's very cute!

Company EIGHT said...

They are darling!!

The Mathews Family said...

Hey! I hope you're feeling better now. That's no fun when mom is sick. Blech. So I've been taking a little board break but I was thinking we all need to get together again for a fun playdate.
-Jessica