Tonight I heard Bubbles grunting so I looked over at her. I'm thinking "great, another poopy diaper" and then I see it. Bubbles in her bouncy seat sitting in a puddle (yes, puddle) of poop. In her brand new outfit. (I don't think it's ever going to be the same) I picked her up and it was dripping down her legs. YUCK! Tornado never did that and it wasn't something I really felt like I missed out on.
Bubbles is making sure that I don't miss out on anything baby related but I think I need to tell her "Thanks, but no thanks."
4 comments:
Yuck! I am sorry you had to deal with that. That is so gross.
Yucky yuck!
My girls always seemed to do that right as it was time to walk out the door to church! I started dressing them right before we walked out the door.
Ah, the sweet bonding moments between mother and child. You must be so proud.
Blech. That is the WORST, especially in a really cute outfit you love!
Post a Comment