because I don't think I've ever blogged this much. Enjoy it while it lasts!
Tornado has been such a big boy lately. A few days ago I went out and pulled up all the the petunias, pansies, and marigolds. They didn't like the snow very much and were looking pretty bad. Without me saying a word Tornado went put on his work gloves, got his wagon, put all the flowers and weeds in it and then put them all in the trash. He did the same today for all the weeds I pulled. It's amazing what grows under the monster sized tomato plants! When it comes to working outside he really is a big help.
Tonight I was walking down the stairs and heard DA saying "okay, okay. I'm sorry!" DA was laughing at the TV and Tornado came out and got mad at him. He told him very sternly "Stop talking! Tornado trying to sleep!" He's still talking in the 3rd person. We keep telling him to say I and me and he gets so mad at us.
T: Tornado did it!
US: No, say I. I did it!
T: No! Not you! Tornado did it!
Our conversations about this are endless!
On the girl side of things... Bubbles fell down the stairs tonight. :( Poor Baby. Maybe now she'll stop trying to crawl up the stairs!
3 comments:
I hope that she learned about the stairs, and that it doesn't take her a couple of tries. Thanks for blogging so much :)
owie about the stairs and LOL about him saying be quiet so he can sleep.
Kael spoke in the second person for a long time, always referring to himself as "you". it was weird. Go T and working so hard.
Post a Comment