Baby Bubbles started clapping her hands today. She'll pick up a toy, shake it a few times, and then set it down and clap her hands. She thinks she's so smart.
I love this stage! It's so fun to see her figure things out.
Tonight Tornado fell asleep on the way to get dinner (the original dinner bombed and was fed to the disposal) so when he had to wake up all he did was cry and ask to go to bed. While he was crying I looked over at Bubbles and she was looking at Tonado with the look on her face clearly saying "Dude.... you've got problems."
She's getting so big, - at least in attitude. She's 8 months old now.
I love this stage! It's so fun to see her figure things out.
Tonight Tornado fell asleep on the way to get dinner (the original dinner bombed and was fed to the disposal) so when he had to wake up all he did was cry and ask to go to bed. While he was crying I looked over at Bubbles and she was looking at Tonado with the look on her face clearly saying "Dude.... you've got problems."
She's getting so big, - at least in attitude. She's 8 months old now.
4 comments:
What a cutie!! I love it when they learn to clap, then they clap at EVERYTHING
love the clapping! she's so cute, seriously!
She is adorable!
She is so cute! I can't beleive how big she is getting.
To answer your question on my Mom's blog..Briant and Kim are expecting a baby
Post a Comment