My brave boy.
Thursday, September 09, 2010
First lost tooth
TJ lost his first tooth. It was a Sunday afternoon. The day before I noticed some white stuff behind his loose tooth. I kept thinking "yuck" and told him 3 or 4 times to go and brush his teeth because there was food stuck behind it. Finally DA looked and noticed it was a tooth and not food. So we got to work trying to get that tooth to wiggle more and more. We worked on it and worked on it and it wasn't getting any looser. He kept saying that it hurt and I thought he was just being a baby. Finally I grabbed a bib (it was close by), grabbed that tooth and yanked before Toby even had an idea of what I was doing. (bad mom, I know) We'll it came out soooo easily. We were both surprised and TJ was happy until some blood started to come out. Then he panicked and cried for a bit. But, Holy Cow. Look at that tooth! No wonder it wouldn't wiggle and it hurt. The front was totally longer than the back.
My brave boy.

My brave boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment